1.The very first process created by the kernal that runs till the kernal process is halts is
both (a) and (b)
none of these
2.In the process table entry for the kernel process, the process id value is
3.Piggy backing is a technique for
4.Which function is the entry point for a DLL in MS Windows 3.1
5.Which program construct must return a value?
6.What was the first name given to Java Programming Language.
Oak - Java
7.Programs that automatically submit your search request to several search engines
simultaneously are called—
8.Graphical diagrams used to represent different multiple perspectives of a system
use-case,class and state diagrams
state, interaction, derivative diagrams
interaction, relationship, and class diagrams
deployment, relationship, and use-case diagrams
9.Verification of a login name and password is known as:
10.____________ are lists of commands that appear on the screen.
1. While searching a website, you have been unable to find information that was on the
site several months ago. What might you do to attempt to locate that information?
Visit Google's cached page to view the older copy
Visit a partner site of the organization to see if it is there
Forget about it, as there is no way to find this information
Use the wayback machine
2. Conditional results after execution of an instruction in a micro processor is stored in
flag register part of PSW
3. Word allignment is
alligning the address to the next word boundary of the machine.
alligning to even boundary.
alligning to word boundary
none of the above.
4. Which kind of lock includes a keypad that can be used to control access into areas?
5. Windows 95 supports
6. ……………are used to identify a user who returns to a Website.
7. The………….data mining technique derives rules from real-world case examples.
8.For 1 MB memory, the number of address lines required,
9.In OST, terminal emulation is done in
10.Which of the following involves context switch
floating point exception